From the Thinkgeek.com product page:
* Amazingly small robots can avoid obstacles and play soccer
* Control your robot directly through the remote
* Two autonomous modes: chase the included ball, or avoid obstacles
* Full control with three walking speeds and right or left turns
* Magnetic charging coupler on remote
* Robot is powered by built-in rechargeable LI battery, charges from remote
* 20 minutes charge time, 5 minutes continuous run time
* Robot stores inside remote
* Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
* Includes Robot, Remote, Soccer Ball, and Manual (in Japanese)
* Four different robot varieties to choose from. Each is on a different channel.
* Imported from Japan
* Robot height: 3.4cm / 1.33in
Here's a link to more information, photos, and a video of the Robo-Q Tiny Remote Control Robot.