Here's what you get:
1. The reconfigurable wood Designing Automata Kit, which requires no glue or tools. It teaches you about simple mechanics using cams and a crank slider mechanism.
2. A selection of materials to help you create your own automata designs.
3. The interactive CD-ROM version of the Designing Automata Kit.
4. How to Make Automata DVD (NTSC or PAL), featuring Keith Newstead teaching you how to understand mechanisms. (Folks in the U.S.A. will want the NTSC version)
5. Cabaret Mechanical Movement – Their 1998 classic which covers all the basic mechanisms with specific references to CMT automata.
Here's where you can get the Deluxe Designing Automata Kit.