The book explains mechanical design principles and their applications in non-technical terms, using examples and a dozen topic-focused projects.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Introduction to mechanisms and machines
- Basic physics
- How to fasten and attach things
- Converting between rotary and linear motion
- Using off-the-shelf components
- Using and finding materials such as metals, plastics, & wood
- A variety of fabrication techniques
Here is where you can order the book Making Things Move DIY Mechanisms for Inventors, Hobbyists, and Artists.
[ Thanks Gary! ]